Inspired by natural beauty, refined to perfection. This bedroom package brings cozy outdoor vibes to your bedroom with its warm and inviting golden rustic finish. Simple and streamlined, the piece adds a subtle touch of authentic style to your space.
- Includes bed (panel headboard, footboard, under bed storage, rails and roll slats) and dresser with mirror
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Golden rustic finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate veneer replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Bed with 2 smooth-gliding storage drawers; dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Handles in antiqued gunmetal finish
- Dresser with framed front and pilasters
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser; can also be mounted on wall horizontally or vertically
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
|Twin Panel Bed with Storage with Mirrored Dresser
|5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.