When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this bedroom package. A refined take on barn board beauty, this set's complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. The headboard's open cubbies feature a dimming light that keeps bedtime reads top of mind. Smooth-gliding drawers and open cubbies underneath the bed can accommodate casually cool storage bins. USB charging stations are such a bright idea.
- Includes full bookcase bed (bookcase headboard, footboard, underbed storage units, rails and wood roll slats) and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Footboard with 4 drawers and 4 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light; 3 open cubbies
- Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
|Full Bookcase Bed with 2 Nightstands
|5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.