Rest in the beachy style of this bedroom package. Its driftwood and surfer-inspired smoky finish creates a rustic look that's perfect for setting the scene of an island getaway. The set's clean lines and modern charm blend for an authentic look to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and dresser with mirror
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate veneer replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers, linear pulls with antiqued gunmetal-tone finish and faux linen finished drawer interiors
- Bed with decorative matte black sconce lights
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser; can also hang vertically or horizontally on wall
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
|Alternate Package Name
|Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser
|5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.