This bedroom package allures with the glitz and glam befitting silver screen queens. Exquisite frame's metallic tone channels that Hollywood Regency flair you've been dreaming of. Faux shagreen texturing on the drawer fronts, a touch of bejeweling on the sculptural pulls and a strip of mirror sheen elevate this set to interior fashion's A list.
- Includes California king upholstered bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and 7-drawer dresser
- Bed made with wood and engineered wood; dresser made with wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Headboard with faux diamond tufting and blue textured PVC cover
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Dresser with metallic sheen finish; faux shagreen drawer fronts; mirror border detailing; chrome-tone pulls with faux crystal bejeweling
- Smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and metal ball-bearing slides; top drawers felt lined
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Upholstered Bed with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.