The epitome of fashion-forward design, this bedroom package is a beautiful blend of comfort and luxury. The bookcase bed, chest and dresser feature shiny chrome-tone accents and a pearlized finish, while button-tufted upholstery brings a glam touch to the bed's richly rustic appearance. The dresser and chest provide plenty of storage space for your wardrobe needs, and the bed's remote-controlled LED lighting adds style and modern conveniences to your restful retreat.
- Includes twin panel upholstered bookcase bed (headboard, footboard and rails) 6-drawer dresser with mirror and 5-drawer chest
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with pearl effect over replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining; large scale chrome-tone handles with mosaic details
- Bed, chest and dresser with faceted chrome-tone accents
- Headboard with gray polyester upholstery; faux crystal button tufting; glitter panel inset bookcase; LED light strip with remote-controlled color and brightness options
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Panel Bookcase Bed with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.