Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. This firm California king mattress soothes your body with cottony softness on the mattress cover. Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. A worthy solution for back sleepers, you'll wake up feeling refreshed every time. By pairing the mattress with the power base's adjustable head and foot positioning, you can get the sleep you've always dreamed of. Adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable rest. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes California king mattress and California king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- 4-way stretch knit mattress cover; luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber
- Mattress with 11" profile; 1.5" firm support quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 1" high-density base foam; 0.5" high-density gel support memory foam
- Mattress features power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils with Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Base with all steel frame; quick setup; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Base features adjustable head and foot; wireless backlight remote control; 2 USB power ports
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
|Mattress with Adjustable Base
|2-Piece California King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.