Give provincial a new meaning with the chic look of this bedroom set. Its two-tone finish keeps it light and fresh, while the warm pewter-tone hardware adds an industrial touch. The set adds a delightfully homespun charm to your space.
- Includes panel platform bed (headboard and platform bed), 5-drawer chest, 1-drawer nightstand and 6-drawer dresser
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through pains
- Dresser, chest and nightstand tops with rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Pewter-tone pulls
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers; vinyl-wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability
- Nightstand with open cubby
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Platform Bed with Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||White/Dark Charcoal Gray
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.