Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this bedroom set is your dream retreat realized. A sumptuous beauty, the upholstered bed wows with a distressed chipped white finish for heirloom appeal. Deep tufting on the cushioned upholstered headboard and footboard adds such a cozy element sure to put you at ease. Framed drawer fronts, decorative corbels, bail pulls and contrasting wood finished surfaces only add to the charm.
- Includes bed (with upholstered headboard, upholstered footboard and rails), dresser with mirror, chest and 2 nightstands
- Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components
- Bed with distressed, chipped white finish
- Polyester upholstery with foam cushion and button tufting
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with antiqued two-tone finish
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawers felt lined)
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined)
- Nightstand with 3 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined)
- Nightstand with 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports (power cord included; UL Listed)
- Dark bronze-tone finished metal hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
|California King Sleigh Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
|8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.