Redefining the art of traditional cottage styling, this queen upholstered bed is your dream bedroom retreat realized. The ornately shaped headboard with inset upholstered cushion brings cozy charm. Framed drawer fronts on the footboard add refinement, while drawer pulls in a dark bronze-tone finish lend a classic touch. A cushioned top rail elevates this stylish addition to a functional favorite.
- Queen upholstered bed (headboard, footboard and panel rails with roll slats)
- Made with engineered wood and poplar solids, with cast resin components
- Chipped white finish
- Drawers with dovetail construction and ball bearing side glides
- Dark bronze-tone hardware
- Footboard with cushioned top rail
- Headboard with inset upholstered cushion
- Bed does not require additional foundation/box spring; accommodates most zero clearance adjustable bases with the addition of a bunkie board
- Mattress sold separately
- Assembly required
- Expert assembly recommended; available at check out for an additional fee
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|Queen Upholstered Bed
|Queen Upholstered Bed
|Item Color Key
|Realyn Queen Upholstered Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|67''W x 92''D x 71''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.